MTradecraft offers bespoke cybersecurity consulting, employee cybersecurity awareness training, and intelligence contracting services to SEC registered financial institutions, law firms, and private military contractors.
As the premier Braintrust in the industry, we have a proven track record delivering exceptional results.
SEC Cybersecurity Compliance Consulting We are a Braintrust to over 230 SEC and FINRA registered firms. Our unrivaled expertise helps safeguard your business from regulatory compliance challenges and cyber risks with unbiased guidance.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training Want to automate the cybersecurity awareness training for your firm in less than 10 minutes? Fieldcraft is fully compliant with all regulations from: SEC, FINRA, NASAA, GDPR, ISO27001, and PCI-DSS
Introducing “Securing Compliance”: Your Essential Resource for Cybersecurity and IT Documentation Requests from the SEC.
At MTradecraft, we understand the the mix of technology, compliance, and the SEC. That’s why we have compiled a comprehensive archive of the varied documentation requests that the SEC has sent to firms prior to examinations.
Our team of experts utilizes this valuable insight to custom craft compliance documentation for our esteemed clients. We urge you to take a moment to peruse this essential resource and ask yourself: “Can our firm meet these documentation requirements?”
If the answer is no, fret not. MTradecraft is here to lend a helping hand. Trust in our expertise, and let us assist you in achieving the highest level of compliance.
- Compliance 101: A Guide to Mastering the new SEC Cybersecurity Regulations; 206(4)-9Are you a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) concerned about how to comply with the new SEC 206(4)-9 Cybersecurity regulations? Don’t … Read more
- Policies and Procedures Manuals for SEC Registered FirmsIn this video, we will discuss the essential items that the SEC expects to see covered in your policies and … Read more
- How to Prevent Hackers From Spoofing Your EmailIn this comprehensive tutorial, we’ll empower you with the knowledge and tools to protect yourself and your organization against email … Read more
- How to Conduct Vendor Due DiligenceIn this Vendor Due Diligence video, we share the essential questions you need to ask vendors to ensure the security … Read more
- Preventing Cybersecurity Breaches: The Story of Sharon, an RIA Employee Who Lost $748MM in Client Assets to Hackers.MTradecraft was recently hired to perform a penetration test against an RIA. Our top objective was to find any sensitive … Read more
- 206(4)-9: An Update On the SEC’s Cybersecurity Regulations From HellOur latest webinars have been focusing on the new cybersecurity regulations, 206(4)-9, for over a year now as I have … Read more
- How SEC Registered Firms Can Build a Security Fortress that Would Make the NSA and CIA Jealous.In this webinar, we discuss the actions that we take to build insanely secure financial institutions using the kind the … Read more
- Reviewing a Cybersecurity Documentation Request List from the SECIn this video, we take a deep dive into the latest SEC regulations on cybersecurity documentation, including a detailed examination … Read more
- Cybersecurity Incident Response Plans for SEC Registered FirmIn this video, we explore why it is important for SEC registered firms to have a comprehensive cybersecurity response plan … Read more
- How to Conduct A Cybersecurity Risk and Threat Assessment for SEC Registered FirmsKeep your financial organization safe and compliant with the SEC. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to conduct a comprehensive … Read more
- The Master Guide to Building a Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures Manual for an SEC Registered Investment AdvisorIn this video we will discuss the details what you need to include in your firm’s policy and procedures manual … Read more
- Looking ahead at the SEC’s Cybersecurity Regulations in 2023With 2023, SEC-registered RIAs will be bracing for an unprecedented challenge: tackling cyber operations compliance with the upcoming 206(4)-9 regulations. … Read more
- How will the SEC’s new cybersecurity regulations affect your RIA?Unveiling the latest SEC cybersecurity regulations, we delve into the ripple effect on Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) regarding compliance and … Read more
- Don’t Be The Next Equifax: SEC and FINRA Cybersecurity Awareness TrainingDiscover how to seamlessly integrate a Cybersecurity Awareness Training Program within your SEC or FINRA registered firm using a straightforward … Read more