Intelligence and Cybersecurity Consulting for Financial Institutions
MTradecraft provides services to over 200 RIAs, Hedge Funds, Broker-Dealers, Institutions, and Family Offices. Our unbiased professionalism sets us apart from the competition.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fieldcraft is a simple compliance solution to administer, monitor, and report on a firm's cybersecurity awareness training program. Fieldcraft takes less than 10 minutes to deploy and is fully compliant with all SEC, FINRA, NASAA, GDPR, ISO27001, and PCI-DSS mandates.
SEC Cybersecurity Auditing We prepare our clients for cyber attacks and SEC regulatory examinations. We perform vulnerability scans, penetration tests, and conduct cyber threat assessments. Our reports are essential for identifying cyber risks, regulatory compliance and protecting your business.
Private Intelligence Contracting MTradecraft conducts covert intelligence projects that help clients mitigate risk, make informed decisions, and operate with an unfair advantage. When it comes to collecting meaningful intelligence, we have a proven track record of success.
Recent Articles and Videos
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced charges against 18 individuals that used hacked brokerage accounts to trade stocks and launder money.
- 7 Steps to Compliant and Effective SEC Cybersecurity Operations
- Webinar Recording: A Discussion on BYOD Policies at SEC Registered Firms.
- Bring Your Own Device Policies are a Total Nightmare for SEC Registered Firms
- Your Cybersecurity Insurance is Absolutely Worthless…and it will get worse.
Our Latest Webinar:
The Securities and Exchange Commission’s proposed cybersecurity reporting rule ( 206(4)-9 ) has received generally negative comments from RIAs, Hedge Funds, and Family Offices during the comment period.
It is MTradecraft’s opinion that many of these provisions will be extremely harmful to registered firms and these rules will make it significantly harder to protect a firm’s sensitive data from hackers and spies.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the proposed rules and how they would have a negative impact on your firm while also providing significant advantages for hackers and spies.