MTradecraft Helps SEC Registered Financial Institutions Outsmart Cyber Criminals
At MTradecraft, we specialize in delivering top-tier cybersecurity consulting services tailored for SEC RIAs, hedge funds, broker-dealers, and family offices.
Our expertise lies in performing rigorous penetration testing, conducting comprehensive cyber compliance audits, and providing cutting-edge threat intelligence research.
With a deep understanding of the technical landscape and regulatory requirements, we ensure that your digital assets and client data are safeguarded against evolving cyber threats.
CyberCraft We provide cybersecurity and intelligence consulting services to over 200 SEC registered firms. Leveraging our unrivaled expertise, MTradecraft provides unbiased guidance to help firms fortify their networks, streamline cyber documentation and operations, and effortlessly produce the necessary compliance documentation for regulators.
FieldCraft Want to automate the cybersecurity awareness training for your firm in less than 10 minutes? We teach your employees to be vigilant defenders of your firm's network. Fieldcraft is fully compliant with all regulations from: SEC, FINRA, NASAA, GDPR, ISO27001, and PCI-DSS
Intellittiere Covert and unattributed intelligence projects that help our clients mitigate risk and manipulate situations so that they can operate with an competitive and strategic advantage over the markets and their competition. Our primary goal is to assist you in reducing potential threats while strategically influencing scenarios to your benefit.
From our ThreatWire Posts:
Securing Compliance is the document that CCOs download the most.
Presenting “Securing Compliance”: The Indispensable Guide to Cybersecurity and IT Documentation Demands by the SEC.
This is a compulsory read for every firm owner, CCO, or cybersecurity manager.
Our Latest ThreatWire Posts and Videos:
- The Cybersecurity Liability of the CCOs and other Executives of SEC Registered FirmsIn this video, we will scrutinize the prevalent cybersecurity shortcomings in the SEC RIA CCO community and dissect their potential… Read more: The Cybersecurity Liability of the CCOs and other Executives of SEC Registered Firms
- Beyond Compliance: Enhancing Cybersecurity with SEC Rule 206(4)-9 – A Webinar by MTradecraftThis informative video provides Registered Investment Advisers (RIAs) with professional advice on navigating the complex landscape of cybersecurity compliance. In… Read more: Beyond Compliance: Enhancing Cybersecurity with SEC Rule 206(4)-9 – A Webinar by MTradecraft
- The CRVT ReportThe CRVT Report – Cybersecurity Risk, Vulnerability, and Threat Assessments for SEC Registered Firms Our comprehensive cybersecurity threat and risk… Read more: The CRVT Report
- Compliance 101: A Guide to Mastering the new SEC Cybersecurity Regulations; 206(4)-9Are you a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) concerned about how to comply with the new SEC 206(4)-9 Cybersecurity regulations? Don’t… Read more: Compliance 101: A Guide to Mastering the new SEC Cybersecurity Regulations; 206(4)-9
- Policies and Procedures Manuals for SEC Registered FirmsIn this video, we will discuss the essential items that the SEC expects to see covered in your policies and… Read more: Policies and Procedures Manuals for SEC Registered Firms
- How to Prevent Hackers From Spoofing Your EmailIn this comprehensive tutorial, we’ll empower you with the knowledge and tools to protect yourself and your organization against email… Read more: How to Prevent Hackers From Spoofing Your Email
- How to Conduct Vendor Due DiligenceIn this Vendor Due Diligence video, we share the essential questions you need to ask vendors to ensure the security… Read more: How to Conduct Vendor Due Diligence
- Preventing Cybersecurity Breaches: The Story of Sharon, an RIA Employee Who Lost $748MM in Client Assets to Hackers.MTradecraft was recently hired to perform a penetration test against an RIA. Our top objective was to find any sensitive… Read more: Preventing Cybersecurity Breaches: The Story of Sharon, an RIA Employee Who Lost $748MM in Client Assets to Hackers.
- 206(4)-9: An Update On the SEC’s Cybersecurity Regulations From HellOur latest webinars have been focusing on the new cybersecurity regulations, 206(4)-9, for over a year now as I have… Read more: 206(4)-9: An Update On the SEC’s Cybersecurity Regulations From Hell
- How SEC Registered Firms Can Build a Security Fortress that Would Make the NSA and CIA Jealous.In this webinar, we discuss the actions that we take to build insanely secure financial institutions using the kind the… Read more: How SEC Registered Firms Can Build a Security Fortress that Would Make the NSA and CIA Jealous.
- Reviewing a Cybersecurity Documentation Request List from the SECIn this video, we take a deep dive into the latest SEC regulations on cybersecurity documentation, including a detailed examination… Read more: Reviewing a Cybersecurity Documentation Request List from the SEC
- Cybersecurity Incident Response Plans for SEC Registered FirmIn this video, we explore why it is important for SEC registered firms to have a comprehensive cybersecurity response plan… Read more: Cybersecurity Incident Response Plans for SEC Registered Firm
- How to Conduct A Cybersecurity Risk and Threat Assessment for SEC Registered FirmsKeep your financial organization safe and compliant with the SEC. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to conduct a comprehensive… Read more: How to Conduct A Cybersecurity Risk and Threat Assessment for SEC Registered Firms
- The Master Guide to Building a Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures Manual for an SEC Registered Investment AdvisorIn this video we will discuss the details what you need to include in your firm’s policy and procedures manual… Read more: The Master Guide to Building a Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures Manual for an SEC Registered Investment Advisor