MTradecraft offers bespoke cybersecurity consulting, security training, and intelligence contracting services to financial institutions.
Our unbiased guidance helps RIAs, hedge funds, broker/dealers, and private military contractors protect their data and systems from cyber threats and regulatory examinations.
With a proven track record, we are the trusted Braintrust in the industry.
SEC Cybersecurity Compliance Consulting MTradecraft provides cybersecurity consulting services to over 200 SEC and FINRA registered firms. MTradecraft is the only cybersecurity firm that offers unbiased consulting services to protect your business from regulatory compliance issues and cyber risks.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training Want to automate the cybersecurity awareness training for your firm in less than 10 minutes? Fieldcraft is fully compliant with all regulations from: SEC, FINRA, NASAA, GDPR, ISO27001, and PCI-DSS
Private Intelligence Contracting Covert and unattributed intelligence projects that help clients mitigate risk, make informed decisions, and operate with an unfair advantage. HUMINT SOCINT OSINT SIGINT MARINT
- Reviewing a Cybersecurity Documentation Request List from the SECIn this video, we take a deep dive into the latest SEC regulations on cybersecurity documentation, including a detailed examination […]
- Cybersecurity Incident Response Plans for SEC Registered FirmIn this video, we explore why it is important for SEC registered firms to have a comprehensive cybersecurity response plan […]
- How to Conduct A Cybersecurity Risk and Threat Assessment for SEC Registered FirmsKeep your financial organization safe and compliant with the SEC. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to conduct a comprehensive […]
- The Master Guide to Building a Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures Manual for an SEC Registered Investment AdvisorIn this video we will discuss the details what you need to include in your firm’s policy and procedures manual […]
- Looking ahead at the SEC’s Cybersecurity Regulations in 2023With 2023, SEC-registered RIAs will be bracing for an unprecedented challenge: tackling cyber operations compliance with the upcoming 206(4)-9 regulations. […]
- How will the SEC’s new cybersecurity regulations affect your RIA?Unveiling the latest SEC cybersecurity regulations, we delve into the ripple effect on Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) regarding compliance and […]
- Don’t Be The Next Equifax: SEC and FINRA Cybersecurity Awareness TrainingDiscover how to seamlessly integrate a Cybersecurity Awareness Training Program within your SEC or FINRA registered firm using a straightforward […]
- The Dangers of Bring Your Own Device Policies for SEC Registered FirmsExplore the critical risks associated with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies for SEC registered firms that potentially expose sensitive […]
- The SEC’s New Cybersecurity Regulations Are Extremely Dangerous for Registered FirmsJoin us for an insightful webinar, as we delve into the controversial cybersecurity reporting rule proposed by the Securities and […]
- An Overview of SEC Cybersecurity Regulation and Compliance Documentation RequirementsDiscover the SEC’s growing interest in cybersecurity and their ongoing efforts to maintain strict regulations through extensive investigations and assessments. […]
- A CCO’s Technical Guide the SEC’s 206(4)-9 Cybersecurity ProposalOn Feb. 9, 2022, the SEC voted to propose new cybersecurity requirements for investment advisers, investment companies and business development […]
- A Discussion on Cybersecurity Insurance related to Schwab and the SECEmbark on a riveting journey as we delve into the realm of cybersecurity insurance from two compelling perspectives! First, join […]
- The Dark Side: Watch us Hack a Hedge FundDive into the thrilling world of cybersecurity as we unmask the mysterious realm of hedge fund hacking. Witness the real-life […]
- The Dark Web and Financial InstitutionsDive into the mysterious world of the Dark Web with us, as we explore the latest threats and cyber-attacks originating […]